When you are moving out of a place you have been living in for a while, getting a 100% return on your bond payment is a priority. In the Gold Coast suburbs, the best Bond Cleaning Gold Coast options can help you with this.
We know that doing this kind of cleaning yourself can be a real challenge. This is especially the case when you are living next to the ocean where the humidity can lead to the build-up of unwanted grime over time.
While everyone tries to keep their space clean, we also understand that there is only so much effort you can dedicate to those hard to reach spaces.
To help you out, our bond cleaning in Gold Coast service takes the hassle out of this for you, by offering a full spectrum of deep cleaning option.
Best Bond Cleaning Gold Coast – Services We Offer
The kitchen is one of the rooms in the house that gets the dirtiest due to regular cooking and the use of grease and oil.
To make sure that you are leaving a pristine kitchen behind, our bond cleaning in Gold Coast service will do a thorough clean up of this part of the house. This is to ensure that you can move out without any concern of whether there is still a build-up of dirt on or around your appliances.
To do this, the following tasks are carried out:
- Wiping down the insides and outsides of all cupboards, cabinets and doors
- Fixing or taking out any broken lining or torn/peeling interiors
- Deep cleaning of your oven and grill
- Deep cleaning of all your large kitchen appliances
- A thorough scrub of all taps and sinks (including food in pipes etc.)
- Rigorous cleaning of your floors
Unfortunately, carpets can be one of the toughest areas to keep spotless during a lease due to ongoing foot traffic.
However, to help make sure they look as good as new when you leave, our Bond Cleaning Gold Coast experts include a steam cleaning of all carpets.
As the surrounding areas above the carpets might also have gotten dirty, we include a thorough clean of all the floor skirting boards too.
Bathrooms are another area where things can get icky and mildewy when left for too long without a scrub.
To make sure you are not leaving any dirt build-up in hard to reach corners, our Bond Cleaning Gold Coast experts will complete the following:
- Clean up of all cupboards, shelves and drawers (this includes removing scratches and other marks)
- In-depth cleaning of all mirrors and windows
- Extensive cleaning of your shower (i.e. all doors, screens, and tile grout)
- Additional cleaning of shower curtains, to get rid of any mildew
- Rigorous toilet cleaning (including all pipes, the bowl and cistern)
- A comprehensive clean up of all taps and sinks (including the removal of food)
- An intensive clean up and mop of the bathroom floor
Garage and Outside
Garages are another place in the home where dirt can build up since it is often the place we put things we don’t see often! Also, the garden needs some attention before you can move out with a clear conscience.
To make sure that your garage and garden is just the way you left it when you move out, our Bond Cleaning Gold Coast services cover all of the following:
- Clean up of all outside windows
- Taking out all garage items (leaving behind only what was there when you moved in)
- A clean up of all ceilings, walls and shelves (taking out all dust and spider webs)
- A sweep and pressure hose wash-down of all garage floors (this includes the driveway and walkways to take out oil stains or other residues)
- Mowing the lawn, trimming hedges and taking out any weeds or noxious plants
- Washing and wiping off all pot plants that are a part of the home
As you can see, our expert services cover more than the basics when it comes to fulfilling your end of lease requirements.
With all of the bases covered when it comes to getting rid of grime build-up, you will be guaranteed peace of mind when you move out.